Yoga is not only for just practicing 29 days it takes whole life for learning , so in one month whatever we are teaching and you are learning here you have to follow that in rest of your life.
Rishikesh Yog Nirvana is
the school where students will get 29 days 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. We believe in quality and traditional style of yoga. Our
course is registered with Yoga Alliance, USA. This course is designed for beginners
and intermediate level of students. After completion of the course Students will
be able to teach as a certified yoga teacher.
We start with traditional style of Ashtanga and Vinyasa flow yoga and tell students how they can make thier class more interesting by following the traditional style. We teach how to use the yoga sequence.
Who Can Apply
for the 200 Hour Yoga TTC ?
Age & experience does not matter here! Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced level practitioner, you can be a part of these Yoga Courses in Rishikesh. This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh enables you to build a strong foundation for your teaching and personal practice. As long as you are a true yoga enthusiast, you can apply for these courses.
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training IndiaIn Sanskrit "Ashta + anga" is Ashtanga. "Ashta" means Eight and "Anga" is limbs so it means "Eight Limb path. In Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training you will do yoga poses in a constant flow and at your own pace. In Ashtanga Yog Training flow of the poses is definitely more challenging and difficult as compared regular yoga practice.
Benefits -It increased the awareness of the flow of your body and movements
For cardio lovers Ashtanga yoga is perfect
Toned and strengthened muscles
Movement of the bodies
Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in RishikeshIn Vinyasa Yoga style is one of the most advanced and intensive form of yoga. It focuses on breathing and endurance within more diligent movement sequences. It's like doing yoga poses with your breath and a dance flow. Vinyasa Yoga is all about the deep inhale and exhale of your breath as you move from one posture to the other.
- Decrease Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Increase Energy
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Burn Calories faster
- Inculcates Proper Breathing
What Our Students Says -
I am beyond words to describe my experience here at Rishikesh Yog Nirvana. What a beautiful, profound, and unforgettable experience! The knowledge and guidance I have received from this yoga family has changed my life. You are taken away by the beauty and love all around you. I couldn't have imagined a more humble place to get my 200 Hour Yoga teacher training india.
Rishikesh Yog Nirvana is unique yoga school to any other Yoga centre on Rishikesh. Their yoga instructors, staff members everyone is so helpful and they treated us like I'm a part of their family. I feel so grateful this yoga teacher training in Rishikesh completely changes my perception towards the Yoga.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Curriculum
- 6 Types of Satkarma (body cleansing ) for awakening the chakras.
- 6 Types of Pranayama with specific angles related to chakras.
- Anatomy- physiology of Yoga poses, meditation, pranayama and body cleansing related to chakras.
- Story of Postures with their Sanskrit Names .
- 6 Types of Meditation techniques.
- Mantra chanting with music instruments .
- Study of yoga asanas with alignment, variations, modifications, adjustments with details about chakras.
- Vedic Tradition of yoga and its diets
200 Hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh Highlights -
kit (Yoga manual, Books, Note books, neti pot, eye cups, rubber neti kit, pens and
Days daily yoga classes
of Yoga alliance USA
yoga, Jungle yoga
Anatomy and philosophy classes
meditation, mantra and Pranyama classes
Sat karma (Body cleansing)
Ashtanga and Vinyasa flow classes
yoga training in Rishikesh
chance to study with small group
3 vegetarian yogic meals
days food and accommodation
Rooms & Wi-Fi
|200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India - Daily Schedule|
|05:30 am To 06:00 am||Herbal Tea|
|06:00 am To 07:00||Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing, Pranayama and Chanting|
|07:00am To 08:30||Ashtanga Yoga Asana|
|08:30 am To 09:30 am||Breakfast|
|09:30 am To 10:30 am||Yoga Anatomy|
|11:00 am To 12:00||Yoga Philosophy|
|12:00 pm To 01:00||Lunch|
|03:00 pm To 04:00||Body alignment and adjustment|
|4:00 pm to 5:30 pm||VinyasaYoga Asana|
|5:30 pm to 6:30 pm||Yoga Asana Practice including teaching Practicums.|
|6:30 pm to 7 pm||Meditation|
|7 pm to 8 pm||Dinner time|
|10 pm||Lights Off|
How to be a Certified Yoga Teacher - Download the PDF
Pre-RequisitesAll body types and physical abilities accepted.
Willingness to participate in group study.
Ability to give and receive feedback skillfully.
Read, speak, and comprehend English because right now our yoga classes are in English only.
Dedication towards the yoga.
Package Highlights29 Days (200hours) of instructions.
Exceptional program of training.
Healthy yogi food included (3 Times organic meal a day).
28 nights of accommodation.
Certified Yoga Instructor Certification.
Lifetime access to daily yoga classes at the school.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh (Course Syllabus)
Ashtanga Yoga Postures
- Surya Namaskar A
- Surya Namaskar B
- Full Primary Series: Padangusthasana
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Parivrtta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A B C & D Parsvottanasana
- Eka Pada Padangusthasana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana Utkatasana
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D Purvattanasana
- Ardha Baddha Padma Uttanasana
- Triang Mukaikapada Pashimottanasana
- Janu Sirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C & D
- Supta Kurmasana
- Garbha Pindasana
- Baddha Konasana A & B
- Upavishta Konasana
- Supta Konasana
- Supta Padangusthasana A & B
- Ubhaya Padanghusthasana
- Urdhva Mukha Pashimottanasana
- Setu Bandhasana
- Urdhva Dhanurasana
- Salamba Sarvangasana
- Urdhva Pindasana
- Urdhva Padmasana
- Urdhva Dandasana
- Baddha Padmasana
Vinyasa Flow (Postures)
- On your feet Yogasanas
- Seated Vinyasa Sequences
- Seated posterior stretch sequences
- On one leg yogasanas
- The supine sequence
- The bow pose sequence
- The triangle pose sequence
- The inverted posture sequence
- Meditative pose sequence
- Viseha Vinyasa karma
Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Benefits of pranayama
- General guidelines
- Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
- Nadi – Sodhana
- Surya – Bhedi & Chandra – Bhedi Sheetali & Sheetkari
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana-
- Easy pose
- siddha yoni asana
Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (Mantra from Upanishad)
- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- Om sahana vavatu ( Mantra from Upanishad)
- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara ( Guru stotram)
- Yogena Cittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
- Mula & Maha Bandha
Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
- Kapalbhati- cleansing the lungs
Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
- Introduction to yoga ,
- its philosophy and evolution
- Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
- Definition of yoga
- 4 aspects of mind and its functions
- Daily Schedule of a yoga student
- Principles of 5 Basic element & 10 Senses
- Yama , Niyama (4 days)
- Asana , Pranayama & Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyan , Samadhi (2 Days)
- Pancha – Vayus
- Sattva , Rajas & Tamas (Triguna)
- Introduction to chakras and its functions
- Three Doshas
- 4 padas of yoga sutras
- Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
- Diet & Nutrition for a yogi
- Question & Answers
Anatomy and Physiology
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Organs Bodily systems
- Muscular System
- Skeletal Sytem
- Muscle Functions according to Joint Movements
- Positive & conscious communication Friendship and trust
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation,
- Use of voice in class
- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning.
Evaluation are based on:
- Written Test
- Asana Practical Test